For 4 people
• 1 pack of Penne (500g)
• 2 table spoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 2 spring onions, finely chopped
• 120g ROYAL MEDITERRANEAN ®Sundried Tomatoes in halves or sliced (strips)
• 4 teaspoons of caper buds (wash under water for desalting, if required)
• 1-2 tablespoons of ROYAL MEDITERRANEAN ® Red Roasted Pepper ‘sauce’ (one pepper from jar in multi-mixer will do)
• Grated cheese (Parmesan, Grana Padano, etc.)
• Freshly ground black pepper
Boil water in a big pot and cook Penne, as per packing’s instructions. When ready keep half (1/2) cup of the water and drain Penne. In same pot add Extra Virgin Olive Oil and spring onions in medium to low temperature. Add sundried tomatoes, capers, Red Roasted Pepper sauce and the ½ cup of the ‘pasta water’. Stir all ingredients for 2-3 minute and add Penne. Grind fresh black pepper, mix well.
Serve in deep pasta plate and add grated cheese, optional.