We commit to ensuring your personal data is protected. In order to navigate our site, we may ask you to provide us with some personal data which, rest assured, will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Our page may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page, every now and then, to make sure that you are happy with the changes, if any.
We may collect the following data:
- Name and job title
- Contact data, including your email address
- Demographic data such as preferences, zip code and interests
- Other data related to customer inquiries and/or offers
What do we do with the data we collect
We need this data to understand your needs and provide you with better services, especially for the following reasons:
- Internal file keeping.
- We may use the data to improve our products and services.
- We may send promotional brochures, e-mails regarding new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting.
- From time to time, we may also use your data to contact you for market research purposes.
We commit to securing your personal data. To prevent unauthorised access to or disclosure of your data we have implemented all appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard the data we collect electronically.
Links to other websites
Our site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you’ve used these links and left our website, it should be noted that we have no control over any of them. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and confidentiality of the data you provide when you visit such websites. This privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should be careful and examine the privacy statement that applies to each website.
By checking your personal data
You may choose the following ways to limit the collection or use of your personal data:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, click on the appropriate box to indicate that you do not want the data to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes.
- Even if you have already agreed to have your personal data used for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing or e-mailing us an
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal data to send you advertising data about third parties that we think may interest you, but only if you tell us to do so.
You may request details of the personal data we already hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. In such case, a small fee should be paid. If you would like a copy of the data held about you, please e-mail us.
If you believe that any data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or mail us to the above address, the soonest possible, to promptly correct any inaccurate data.